Start Date: October 1, 2020
End Date: December 7, 2020
Black-out Dates: November 22, 2020 thru November 28, 2020
Table Shipments: Participating brokers will recieve table. Brokers have the option to leave the table in its predetermined location within the store or broken down daily and taken with the broker. Brokers may discard any waste materials from the table in each location’s designated trash area.
Table Placement: The table requires no electricity or phone lines. The table should be small enough to be pushed against a wall when not staffed. Kroger staff will work with the broker to find a location that works for everyone.
Table Removal: No later than December 9, 2020
1. Should be placed in a high traffic area near the front of the store.
2. Should be close to the Grocery or Pharmacy entrance in stores with more than one entrance.
3. Should remain in one location for the entire open enrollment period.
4. Can be pushed against a wall with the chairs stored inside of the table when not staffed.
5. Should not be placed outside of the store, in the entrance vestibule, or where carts are stored.
6. Should not be placed within 25 feet of the pharmacy counter.
Broker – Management Relations: The broker will meet with management prior to events to discuss table placement, staffing hours, and to exchange contact information. The broker will have required staffing hours and days designated by Kroger General Office that are custom assigned to match the greatest opportunity to capture the 65 plus market. Outside of the required hours store management will need to work with the broker to determine additional days and times to staff the table in-store.
Marketing: The partnership between Kroger and Humana is exclusive in the stores that have been selected to receive a table. This means that no other insurance provider may set up or staff a table in the stores while the Humana table is in the store. In exchange for this, Humana will market the program, directing consumers to come into this specific store to speak with the broker.
Problem Resolution: For any problems with agents, staffing, schedules, etc., please contact Stacey Heverin at email@example.com and KrogerHealthMarketing@kroger.com
ITEMS PROVIDED BY HUMANA
Consumer Promo Items:
Agent Support Tools: